design for 3d printing
Thaleia Kovani | 3d artist
Since I have completed my interior architecture and product design studies, I specialized in 3d modeling and visualization (CGI).
I have worked for different studios, and I am constantly training in new technologies.
In 2018, I created a digital firm that provides architectural and product design visualizations as well as imagery for art projects.
The goal is to combine art with technology to end up with some realistic and high aesthetic renders.
With a customer-oriented approach, the first step is to know the clients and listen to their stories to create unique projects that can fully satisfy their needs. We collaborate with many architects, designers, and other professionals. We achieve the best results by visualizing their future projects, presentations, or participation in competitions with attention to detail.
Relevant certifications & Licenses
- 3Ds Max Certified Professional, by Autodesk.
- Autodesk 3Ds Max Certified Instructor.
- Officially certified V-ray trainer by V-ray Chaos Group.
- Corona Certified User, by Corona Academy.
- Creative Lighting Certified Artist, by Creative Lighting (N. Nikolopoulos).
- Certificate of ”Autodesk Instructor Training”.
- Certificate of ”Training the Trainer”, by Autodesk.
- Certificate of completion: ”The Future Of Making”, by Autodesk.
- Certificate of ”Autodesk 3ds Max The Complete Guide”, by Autodesk.