design for 3d printing
Thaleia Kovani | 3d artist
While studying a degree in interior architecture and product design, I found a new passion for architectural visualization and Computer Generated Images (CGI).
Since then I have worked for different studios and I am constantly training in new technologies.
In 2018, I created a digital firm that provides architectural and product design visualizations as well as imagery for art projects.
The goal is to combine art with technology so we can end up with some realistic and also high aesthetic renders.
With a customer-oriented approach, the first step is to know the client and listen to his story, so we can create unique projects that are able to fully satisfy their needs. We collaborate with many architects, designers and other professionals and we achieve the best results by visualising their future projects, presentations or participation in competitions with attention to detail.
Relevant certifications & Licenses
- 3Ds Max Certified Professional by Autodesk
- Autodesk Certified Instructor
- Corona Certified User by Corona Academy
- Creative Lighting Certified Artist by Creative Lighting (N. Nikolopoulos)
- Certificate of ”Autodesk Instructor Training”
- Certificate of ”Training the Trainer” by Autodesk